2015 AMADIO Cabernet Sauvignon - Single Vineyard, Adelaide Hills Kersbrook
Classical cool-climate Cabernet. Gorgeously herbaceous with ripe mulberrys accompanying hints of sweet red capsicum, cedar and spice.
This full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon reflects classic Cabernet. This intense wine opens into ripe mulberry, hints of mint and tobacco leave with overtones of cedar and spice. The mouth feel is comforting and cosy yet is built around firm, fine-grained tannins. A warm, mellow wine of very fine style that has been aged in French barriques, new and old, for 26 months. This wine deserves the respect of a fine cellar to age gracefully.
- Gold Medal Winner - 2017 awc Vienna International Wine Challenge
- Gold Medal Winner - 2015 China Wine Awards
- Gold Medal Winner - 2015 awc Vienna International Wine Challenge
2011 Cabernet Sauvignon - GOLD Medal at the 2013 China Wine and Spirit Awards
2007 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silver Medal - 2011 awc Vienna International Wine Challenge
2006 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gold Medal - 2007 Sydney International Wine Show
- Rated: 93/100 James Halliday 2008 Wine Companion